Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Waking with a 3 year old

This really isn't book related but I wanted to let you know the joys of waking at 4 in the morning with Bella.

At 4am Bella wakes me up crying saying where is Papa(Katies dad) and when I told her he was at his home she got upset. So I tried to put her in bed with me and she ran off to her room yelling no no no and hid behind her robe hanging on her wall. When I picked her up she was sobbing and we sat on my bed for a bit and she raised her head laughing saying "Papas at home." I think she was still asleep before. She went back to sleep about 7 and so i kicked back in the recliner and dozed off myself and then decided tog o to my bed since she was asleep. Well I had been laying there about ten minutes when she came in there and said "Nanny why you in you room?" and I jumped up being as she scared the poo out of me and she ran into my arms. That is the joys of waking with Bella at 4 in the morning. I am starting a series of books about some of the things Bella does, hopefully the first will be out in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment Crystal <3