Sunday, October 13, 2013

Michigan Love

Well it is Sunday and we are already half way through the month of October and Halloween is getting very close. Although I love the fall the Winter is my absolute favorite time of the year .Christmas is my favorite holiday and I am blessed to get to spend a second Christmas in Michigan with my son, daughter in law and my awesome Grand daughter Bella. She is such a joy to be around and makes me laugh all the time. She is growing so fast and is so smart I am totally amazed by her every day. I Thank God daily for allowing me to spend this time with her.
Michigan is an awesome state yes it gets extremely cold in the winter and for the most part not to hot in the Summer. So I am loving it here I call it Michigan Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment Crystal <3